browser icon
You are using an insecure version of your web browser. Please update your browser!
Using an outdated browser makes your computer unsafe. For a safer, faster, more enjoyable user experience, please update your browser today or try a newer browser.



Texas USA:
• Texas Parks & Wildlife: Go to for further info.

• As of 2011 the following two licenses will be the most applicable to Non-Residents wanting to hunt with us.

• Non-resident adult general hunting license (includes whitetail, mule deer, 4 Rio Grande Turkey, & Antelope tags)  only $300.00

• Non-resident adult 5 day small game license (exotics, javelina, feral hogs, predators, dove, quail) $45.00

• Non-resident adult spring turkey license only –  $120.00

• Upland Game Bird Stamp Endorsement (turkey stamp) $7.00

• Non-resident youth 16 and under hunting license (both small and large game) $7.00 – Allows them          to hunt all species of big & small game

• Licenses can be purchased online at Buy Your License Online at Texas Parks & Wildlife.

• If you have any problems with the online license sales, please e-mail or call (800) TX LIC 4 U (800) 895-4248, Menu 1).

• There is no draw required for any of the hunting that we provide. Special permits are required for Antelope but we take care of entire process. A general Texas hunting license is required for all Big Game hunting. The same license also covers Turkey & Predators.

• Licenses/Permits are also widely available at Wal-Mart’s, local supermarkets and sporting goods store.

Oklahoma USA:

• Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation: Go to for further info go to for pricing.

International Requirements for the Temporary Importation of Firearms.
** A US State hunting license is required to be submitted with your ATF Form 6NIA (F 5330.3D).

This can be arranged by us here in Texas or by contacting the Texas Department of Parks & Wildlife at to or by phone at Toll Free: (800) 792-1112, Austin: (512) 389-4800

Note*** Silencers & Suppressors commonly used on European hunting rifles are strictly prohibited for import as well as being universally banned for the purpose of hunting in the US including US citizens that hold  a special permit allowing a silenced firearm. Having this item is a very serious federal offence which dictates a mandatory custodial prison sentence if found guilty!

New Application/Permit for Nonimmigrant Aliens Temporarily Bringing Firearms or Ammunition into the United States for Hunting or Other Lawful Sporting Purposes.

• The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has created a new application/permit for nonimmigrant aliens temporarily bringing firearms or ammunition into the United States for hunting or other lawful sporting purposes.

• The new application/permit is called ATF Form 6NIA (Application and Permit for Temporary Importation of Firearms and Ammunition by Nonimmigrant Aliens).

  • Nonimmigrant aliens who want to temporarily import firearms or ammunition for hunting or other lawful sporting purposes should use this new form, rather than ATF Form 6 (Application and Permit for Importation of Firearms, Ammunition and Implements of War).
  • The new ATF Form 6NIA can be downloaded by clicking this link (ATF F 6NIA) or ordered from the ATF Distribution Center (703-455-7801).

• ATF created the new Form 6NIA to make the application process simpler for nonimmigrant aliens who want to temporarily import firearms and ammunition for hunting and other lawful sporting purposes. Nonimmigrant aliens no longer will have to complete an application that is designed more for commercial importers.

  • ATF will process Form 6NIA applications in approximately 6 to 8 weeks
  • ATF recommends applicants provide a fax number (including country code) on their applications when possible, to eliminate the possibility of approved permits being lost in the mail.

• An approved ATF Form 6NIA will serve as the temporary import permit that a nonimmigrant alien presents to the U.S. Customs Service at the time he or she enters the United States.

  • An approved permit is valid for one year, as long as the nonimmigrant alien has documentation demonstrating he or she falls within an exception to the general prohibition on nonimmigrant aliens possessing firearms and ammunition (either a valid State hunting license or an invitation/registration to attend a future qualifying competitive target shooting event or sports or hunting trade show).

• A nonimmigrant alien who already has an approved import permit on the old ATF Form 6 may continue to use the permit until it expires (as long as he or she has documentation demonstrating that he or she falls within an exception to the general prohibition on nonimmigrant aliens possessing firearms and ammunition).

• Nonimmigrant aliens planning to temporarily enter the United States with a firearm or ammunition for reasons other than hunting or other lawful sporting purposes (or repair) do not need an ATF Form 6NIA import permit.

  • However, they do need to fall within an exception to the general prohibition on nonimmigrant aliens possessing firearms and ammunition in the United States.
  • Moreover, they may need a DSP-61 (Temporary Import License) from the Department of State. If a nonimmigrant alien has questions about whether a DSP-61 is needed, he or she should contact the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, at 202-663-2714.

• Nonimmigrant aliens with questions about the ATF Form 6NIA may call ATF’s Firearms and Explosives Imports Branch at 202-927-8320. The ATF webpage ( has Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that provide useful information regarding the form.

Frequently Asked Questions